I pray for forgiveness of sins I pray for the holy spirit intervention I pray I pray for marriage favour I pray for a good husband I pray for business doors in my favour I pray for the fruit of the womb I pray for miracle Accommodation I pray for God's love I pray for wisdom knowledge and understanding for myself and my children I pray for peace and love in my family I pray for peace in my marriage so help me God
You have been forgiven. Sin no more. God is with you in Jesus mighty name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God forgives me for I am a sinner. I thank him in advance because he loves me and continues to protect and bless me even in my sinful state. I pray not God grants me, wisdom, strength, determination, and resilience so that I can make better choices and move forward. I asked that God...
Replies
9
Views
127
Dear Lord God, Forgive me for masturbating out of frustration. I sought a temporary escape from my problems which led me to sin against you.
Replies
11
Views
280
God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...
Replies
6
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom