I pray for financial peace this week. I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srcade87

Good and Faithful Servant
I pray for financial peace this week. I am expecting a check in the mail that I have not gotten yet. I pray that GOD move in this situation. I need to pay my state ### dollars, I found out today. I also have to buy groceries that are very much needed this week. I thank GOD in advance for moving on my behalf. I ask that my fellow prayer warriors stand in agreement with me. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
403
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, My name is ### (###). I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and I have witnessed many miracles in my life. From the past 1-2 years I've been going through a lot of struggles, mainly in the financial area. I have over ### Lakh debt and I am forced to pay those...
Replies
7
Views
291
I submitted a request last week about my financial situation. A family member loaned me the back payment of my mortgage. I found another job to work while I wait on better employment. It's the end of the semester and my utilities just got cut off and I wasn't able to complete my assignments...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom