I PRAY FOR FIANCES FROM THE NORTH THE EAST ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord in Heaven, I come to you in Jesus name asking for respite of spiritual attacks coming from all directions. This is a very difficult time which it a hardship. I’m not sure about what the next step is and I need your help with that. I didn’t sleep well last night. I also have concerns...
Replies
6
Views
309
My name is ### ### from North East of Nigeria, I send my prayers request for two times but I don't receive any reply, and am now suffering in my life so is my family as well, all I want now is to visit the ministry and I don't have money with me now because I am a professor in poverty, but...
Replies
5
Views
530
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom