I pray for everyone one on this site and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexisKiran1697

Account Closed
I pray for everyone one on this site and that God will meet all of your needs!!!!! I asked that everyone please continue to uplift me with the prayer request I submitted earlier today. I really miss my friend but I know that the power of prayer has uplifted my spirits. I finally got out of bed, stopped crying, and felt sense of calmness over me the last few hours. I was able to clean my house, and be productive to get my mind off of my friend ###. I am still sad that she decided to end our 15 year friendship last night but I know God will work on our hearts and bring us together again one day. I pray He will but I will continue to be moved by my awesome God!! Thank you guys..
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, please according to Your will, restore this friendship, let them iron out and solve any misunderstandings and issues that they might be having. Amen
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
Thank you very much! I really needed to hear that!! God knows best and He knows my forgiving heart!

Lord, please according to Your will, restore this friendship, let them iron out and solve any misunderstandings and issues that they might be having. Amen
Thank you so much! :)

Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you for your prayer!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a Christ centered rehab and I am serving other, I've become born again 3 months ago, and a problem from the past has came up with probation, I missed an appointment and now I am going through the process of writing letters and contacting judges and officers etc, I am ### and I have...
Replies
12
Views
475
i pray for every one on this site in jesus name receive any thing be delivered but with a good motive ok? say amen halleluaah three times say ok?
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom