I pray for everyone on the prayer line and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovejesus2

Servant of All
I pray for everyone on the prayer line and please pray for me and my family to become closer to JESUS. Amen God's Child
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems one spirit of the world that has invaded Christian things is being too busy to help others (unlike in the past.) I have an obstacle when trying to get ahold of the more well-known prayer lines, they're just about impossible to reach. I might have a situation I want them to pray with me...
Replies
6
Views
193
People are hurting me and others with they words because they are angry and frustrated. My family and everyone hurts me and people always hurt people and one other thing people are laughing because they are homeless and the government won't help them out how could people be so cold are...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom