I pray for Divine cancellation of debts ...

Cay7selon

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for Divine cancellation of debts and financial breakthrough in my family
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
Friend I'm praying along with you. May the Lord guide you and greatly bless your finances, in Jesus precious name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today crying out for immediate financial freedom, supernatural provision, and total debt cancellation. I declare that every chain of financial bondage, poverty and lack must break right now in the Mighty, Powerful and Matchless Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
10
Views
133
Dear God, I pray for relief from the burden and unbearable weight of debt in my life. I'm so thankful that even though I may have made bad choices that got me into this debt, You are much bigger than my mistakes. I ask for deliverance from the stress of debt and Emergency Cancellation from this...
Replies
7
Views
144
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom