I pray for a restoration of broken marriages and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

antyluv02

Prayer Warrior
I pray for a restoration of broken marriages and relationships including mine. Lord, I have faith that you will answer my prayers, please reconcile and heal my broken relationship.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, The enemy is doing everything in his power to destroy the beautiful picture of marriage that You have created. Even among believers, there is divorce, adultery, laziness, abuse and worse. There are many marriages that are so broken and falling apart. Lord, please bring conviction...
Replies
1
Views
397
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom