I pray for a relationship with a ### man. After

DomV

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for a relationship with a loving man. After my dream man dumped me, I have been spending my weekends lying in bed, doing nothing, because I feel so lonely. Life has no meaning anymore. I'm only ###, but I've given up on life. I want to feel excited and joyful to be alive.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would like to be prayed for to have a life long relationship with a man. Been told I've been cursed and scared this is the reason why I do not have got any boyfriend yet. Would love to be blessed with love and a life long relationship with a loving partner! Blessed be those who pray for this...
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray that God would open my daughter ###’s eyes on convict her heart that this relationship with a Muslim young man is willful disobedience, I prayer for God to intervene in this relationship 🙏
Replies
7
Views
128
I recently found out that my partner for five years has been communicating with other women. We have decided to reconcile and do the work. I am hurt to my core, sad, and angry, but I'm still expected to show up with kindness if we are trying to rebuild the relationship. I am tired of feeling sad...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom