I pray for a peaceful night's rest ...

Shatox

Beloved of All
I pray for a peaceful night's rest this Friday night. And I thank you Lord for another day. This night I will seek you with all mind strength and heart. And I will praise your holy name. And your mercy will be new again tomorrow. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You. And Thank You God for loving me.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.

Please Read: Read, Listen to, Meditate Upon, Study, and Pray God’s Word

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S.
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I pray he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
14
Views
210
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I ask that he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom