I pray for a miracle regarding my marriage to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Father, I lift up this ### marriage plan unto You and please be it according to Your will and grace. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Whatsoever you ask in prayer believing ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22

Don’t give up! There is hope. Go to this website for encouragement - http://###/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey! My name is ### and I have an urgent Prayer for a Christmas Miracle. I’m currently £### in debt to an Overdraft and desperately need help with this being paid off so I can get better, improving my credit score etc. I’ve not been able to work at the moment as I have been getting back to life...
Replies
8
Views
306
Praise the Lord, I am ###, I am here for asking a kind request to every one that is please pray for me. I am ### years old. Till now I am not got married. Please pray for me. It is very disgusting. The legal age of marriage for boys in ### is ### years old. But my age is ###.... My cousin...
Replies
12
Views
512
Please pray that God answers my questions I have regarding my faith.
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom