I pray for a happy and healthy ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please bring ### & ### safely home tomorrow happy and healthy
Replies
9
Views
246
LIFE IN I GET A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY THAT I CAN BE HAPPY AT HEAL THATS A GOOD THING A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY FAVOR USNT STOLEN FROM NO ONE NOTHING IN THE WORLD EVER AGAIN..LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO MOVE A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY AND MY PHONE DOESNT TELL ME WHO ###...
Replies
10
Views
150
Father I pray he will be super happy to hear that great news and unspoken severa request. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom