I pray for a good and happy ...

Juralgerale

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for a good and happy job. I am a single mom working 2 hrs a day at minimum wage. I pray for a well paying and good atmosphere happy job. That won't destroy my spirit. I have been applying EVERYWHERE at jobs I'm not even qualified for. I pray for a miracle soon, as I am running on fumes and prayers at the moment. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
I pray for a good and happy job. I am a single mom working 2 hrs a day at minimum wage. I pray for a well paying and good atmosphere happy job. That won't destroy my spirit. I have been applying EVERYWHERE at jobs I'm not even qualified for. I pray for a miracle soon, as I am running on fumes and prayers at the moment. Amen.
Miracles await you as the Lord answers unfailingly 🙏🏻
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray he will be super happy to hear that great news and unspoken severa request. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
345
I pray for a miracle for my son ### to be healed mind and body and that he is happy and will gain weight. Please ask Jesus to heal him if it is His will. He suffers and has suffered most of his life. I also ask to hear his laughter. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
13
Views
225
Good job locate me in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom