i pray for a Godly, loving caring ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers For my Husband & Challenge Dear Heavenly Father, I lifted my husband to you today and asked that you would teach him how to be more gentle and loving with me. Fill my husband with the desire to treat me and Our children with compassion and thoughtfulness. I realize that sometimes I...
Replies
8
Views
347
Praying for me and my daughter ### we've been through so much lately and we have a ministry an outreach to the homeless and the drug addicted out in the streets we also have a home Church a little building in the backyard that is our church and praying for her and I took one mind at one Accord...
Replies
11
Views
489
I pray for a Godly man who will love me the way God has intended for me to be loved, land the i will love the one He has chosen for me the same way. I as for patients during this time alone and that i will grow closer to God during this time of waiting. I also pray that i will know this man...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom