I pray every day and night for a man named ###

Numeba

Disciple of Prayer
I pray every day and night for a man named ### god I care about him and I feel he loves me. Please give me a sign

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The text you've provided appears to be a series of attachment references rather than content that can be redacted. Since there is no specific text or personal information present in your message, no redaction is necessary. If you have specific content from these attachments that you'd like to share for redaction, please provide the text, and I can assist with that.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer love marriage relationship if you love a man, pray for him white.jpg
    quote prayer love marriage relationship if you love a man, pray for him white.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi can you pray against satan and his demon's day and night and consume by fire and burn to ashes day and night all satanic new age occults work's and all of the devil's sleep attack and all of the devil's and Lucifer's work's and all satanic plans snares and traps done on my life since the day...
Replies
7
Views
343
I pray everyday that the law will always watch up on my kids and grandkids. That he will help me with finance instability. Most of all, I pray that the people who took my grandson's life will be held accountable. And that my family will come out safe and this I'm asking you Lord. please help
Replies
7
Views
694
FATHER GOD, YOU'RE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE BEGINNING AND THE END... THANK YOU LORD.🙏 FATHER OPEN MY DOORS. LORD YOU'RE MY SAVIOR AND I LOVE YOU... FATHER GOD 🙏 BLESS YOUR DAUGHTER,🙏🙏 EMPOWER ME 🙏 FATHER OPEN AND ENLARGED MY COAST AND TERRITORIES. LORD MAKE ME AN BETTER WOMAN, AND OPEN MY...
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom