I pray at this hour for I have been struck my my ###

broken winged

Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray at this hour for I have been struck my my eldest son this night. I ask that God intervene because I know NOT what to do. Many have intervened this night to keep him off me but he continues to torment us outside our home antagonizing. Please God HELP.. I am worn from ALL of these strangers that cone in to "help" with NO answers for the torment lived. I ask for safety and freedom from this demon that has come against my home and family. He is with a friend doing his bidding and I desire with ALL of me for it all to STOP! in Jesus Christ name.. Please help us to stay together through this attack and come out of this triumphant lord so that we may know our tomorrows together. In Jesus Christ name... Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Easter I will confess I'm unhappy with my struggle with tobacco products. Jesus, help me throw them away and help me regain my health and wind. I'm out of breath more. I’m polluting my lungs, my body with harmful toxins. Please help me today and tomorrow, Jesus, I beg for your touch to cure...
Replies
5
Views
283
I have been struggling with my faith a lot lately, I lost my job & haven’t been able to find another one. Pretty much every job I’ve applied to sends me a rejection letter. I am also struggling in a narcissistic relationship. On top of all that there is absolutely nothing that I like about...
Replies
5
Views
905
I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING LATELY WITH LOW ENERGY AND DEPRESSION AND MY THOUGHTS HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE PLACE
Replies
4
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom