I praise you father for all my brothers and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
I praise you father for all my brothers and sisters in Christ here that pray with me may you bless them all abundantly in Jesus name I pray
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Believers, Prayer Warriors and Fellow Saints. My late Parents house went to Auction last Saturday. It starting with a price well below reserve. ( A Price well below what the place was worth ) . However there were no bidders. After 15 mins the agent called off the Auction. The...
Replies
5
Views
210
🙇🏻 Father, we come before the Throne of Grace through Christ Our Merciful High Priest with confidence to receive mercy and grace for help in time of need, Heb 4:15-16. We bless You with all our souls, forgetting none of Your benefits: pardon of all our iniquities, healing of all our diseases...
Replies
10
Views
175
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom