I praise the Lord for He is surely Alive. I went for###

annavickymostert

Disciple of Prayer
I praise the Lord for He is surely Alive. I went for job interview yesterday and I just received the good news that I was successful. I got the job. Thank you for your prayers. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My two young sons and I are headed to Texas to start a new job and set up our new home. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in mid-September to visit family. After leaving Alaska, my wife hired...
Replies
6
Views
164
I went to a Job interview at the ### for a Great position. Full time. JESUS LORD I need your help I pray to get it and help you further and make great plans for each person. and help you heal them with your direction in all in your name we ask she will let me know this Friday so I will put a...
Replies
11
Views
433
Lord yesterday I went to play Bingo with my husband and meant our friend ### at the ### where we play bingo..anyway soon as I sat down I started feeling this awful feeling I felt it the whole time I was there..I have in the past felt strange feeling around ###..I think it was coming from her...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,561
Messages
16,800,839
Members
650,085
Latest member
Aerayrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom