I praise and exalt you GOD and i pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I just want to say ### for protecting my life and my job I ### for moving in my behalf I praise and worship you for your keeping power in my life I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against all of those who are coming against me guard our minds and hearts I'm praying for a hedge of protection...
Replies
7
Views
263
can I pray for you Heavenly Father, the same way you made a way for Moses, I pray you make a way for this person, no matter what they're up against, no matter how impossible their situation looks. Jesus, the same way you calmed the storm for the disciples, I pray you calm the storm around this...
Replies
11
Views
198
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom