I praise and exalt you GOD and I pray that you arm me for spiritual warfare against the evil one because I see his attacks but rejoice in that you know my heart and you will work everything out.
Lord I just want to say ### for protecting my life and my job I ### for moving in my behalf I praise and worship you for your keeping power in my life I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against all of those who are coming against me guard our minds and hearts I'm praying for a hedge of protection...
can I pray for you Heavenly Father, the same way you made a way for Moses, I pray you make a way for this person, no matter what they're up against, no matter how impossible their situation looks. Jesus, the same way you calmed the storm for the disciples, I pray you calm the storm around this...
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...