I pour my heart to you Heavenly Father. In ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayingforlove

Faithful Servant
I pour my heart to you Heavenly Father. In Jesus Name I pray my product is licensed so my husband can retire and we can buy a house in our home town.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, Please provide me with the strength for better self discipline for healing myself and to bless my ### and my family. I'm this hour of darkness I pray for your guidance to help me rise again. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
287
Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
My dearest Heavenly Father, I'm coming before your throne of grace to find help and mercy in time of need. My heart is crying out for the freedom, the deliverance, and outpouring of your Holy Spirit upon my eldest daughter ###, my younger daughter ###, and my precious granddaughter ###, who's 20...
Replies
6
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom