I posted before about the fatigue in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed that the fatigue in my legs from rheumatoid arthritis would become manageable, but my legs haven't and are still the same. Please pray for me that they improve. Yhank you for prayers to God.
Replies
16
Views
346
I posted before to be free from the effects of evil. It still lingers..Please pray that its effects are ended for good. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
14
Views
366
I have posted before also my problem didn't get solved so again I am posting. I am trying to accept Jesus as my saviour but when I pray doubt comes from the enemy that I will again sin; demons speak in my mind, "you will fall into sin again, you can't turn away from sins, you are not saved." I...
Replies
6
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom