I please require prayer for restoration of relationship with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I please require prayer for restoration of relationship with a friend whom I have not seen for almost three months. Last time we met, this friend was publicly humiliated and has not felt up to meeting me ever since. May this friend forget all negativity of the past and accept willingly another encounter! With a heavy broken heart, I keep imploring God to create a new opportunity to meet this friend again at last. Thank you very much for praying; may God bless you all!
 
Lord, I lift up ###'s friend before you. Grant them direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show ### your perfect will for their lives. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Please pray for my relationship with the one I love, his name is ###, and my name is ###, we are in a casual relationship since ### years. I am looking for commitment, please pray that ### loves me, he is loyal to me, and he is serious about...
Replies
6
Views
344
Please God restore me and my ex’s relationship. I love him so much and I only have Godly intentions with him. We will serve God together, we will pray together everyday. Please restore us God.
Replies
7
Views
351
Hello, I spoke to ###'s parents about doing my mom's party and trying to determine if it's worth it since ### (fiance) said "if you don't leave your family's house to be with me now then I'm ending us." His parents told me that no man should ever make me sacrifice my family, and told me to stick...
Replies
6
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom