I plead a case Isaiah 4:3:26 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I plead a case Isaiah 4:3:26 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains ### told me I'm being selfish Lord I'm so sad from all the hurt he caused me bring in your truth and either set me free the way he left me emotionally a long time ago and left with another woman and tells me I can find someone else if I want. He is so mean to me God please hear me and intervene now
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LOOSEN VERSE LIFE IN ISAIAH 43:26 PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE LET US CONTEND TOGETHER STATE YOUR CASE THAT YOU MAY BE ACQUITTED INTO MY APPEAL CASE RIGHT NOW GREATLY I GET SSDI BECAUSE I WAS A CAREGIVER FOR ### YEARS URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
167
911 I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ISAIAH 43:26 LOOSENED GREATLY INTO MY LIFE MY ### LIFE PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE STATE YOUR CASE SO YOU MAYBE ACQUITTED GREATLY INTO MY LIFE MY 2 ### URGENTLY. . I HAVE HAD THE WORST DAY EVER I HAVE WATCHED MY ### TRY TO...
Replies
8
Views
155
I PLEAD A CASE I HAVE NO RIDE BECAUSE OF 👎 JEALOUS SELFISH BRATS TODAY NO GRACE FOR THE WORLD JUDGED WORLD INSTEAD UNREASONABLE JEALOUSY CUNTS PRICKS TERRORISTS TORMENTORS SHAKE TO DEATH U KILLED MY JOB KILLED LOVE LIFE MY HUSBAND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCX I DIDN'T EVER GET TO B HAPPY LOOSEN VERSE...
Replies
10
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom