I plan to travel from Friday to ###

Lulu woman of God

Faithful Servant
I plan to travel from Friday to Sunday to ### to fix my house to rent to my landlord. It's a road, I go with people who do not know each other and with my boyfriend. The expenses worry me. I ask God to save us and bless us and we have fun and the house is beautiful. My name is ###.
 
I plan to travel from Friday to Sunday to ### to fix my house to rent to my landlord. It's a road, I go with people who do not know each other and with my boyfriend. The expenses worry me. I ask God to save us and bless us and We have fun and the house is beautiful. My name is ###.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Psalm 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 36:5 Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.

http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823

My prayers are with you!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! So much chaos in the world. I’m so saddened about the little baby that was shot and killed in New York. I’m sad about the downed pilots today in Iran. I’m sad about the war in Iran, etc. etc. even so,, Lord Jesus. In the summer of 2022, my wife left me...
Replies
10
Views
274
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me. I keep coming back here because I believe in prayer. The last few days the weather has been challenging here in ###. It was -31°F and then last night we got like five or 6 inches of snow. So, it’s been a...
Replies
9
Views
346
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. In late August 2024, God answered my prayer and opened the door for me to go back to Alaska. He gave me a job teaching school and coaching basketball. I wanted to go back to Alaska because my wife had left me and stole my...
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom