I notice that, in this world, if you ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I notice that, in this world, if you have a problem, you find a solution, but there's always a "catch". Something solves one problem, but causes another--similar to when medicine has side effects. Request is that I find a situation with no "catches" or "side effects, that it solves the problem, but doesn't create new ones. A PERFECT solution.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I notice that, in this world, if you have a problem, you find a solution, but there's always a "catch". Something solves one problem, but causes another--similar to when medicine has side effects. Request is that I find a situation with no "catches" or "side effects, that it solves the problem, but doesn't create new ones. A PERFECT solution..
u find Jesus and u have found just that
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### year old son ###. He's autistic and only sometimes speaks in single words. Please pray that he starts putting more words together and eventually starts speaking full sentences and grow out of his autism. Please pray for his salvation and that he will come to know Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
125
Plz pray DILIGENTLY for my healing from chronic constipation. Fighting it 1.3.years....very weary of the fight....God's Word promises healing....I believe that ### PLZ stand with me until the Holy Spirit releases you.
Replies
10
Views
134
To me, I notice seeming unfairness in something God, in giving the unsaved "time" to repent, that increases the time until the new heaven and earth. But the problem is by extending THEIR time us saved people have to put up with their shenanigans, and it extends our time in this sin-cursed world...
Replies
10
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom