I needs God's intervention

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
No please

The reason I asked is that God has promises for us if we are married. Maybe read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV. Read the Bible and give your life to Jesus. Sometimes God has suffering for us if we are not living our lives right unto Him.
 
A
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
Amen
 
The reason I asked is that God has promises for us if we are married. Maybe read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV. Read the Bible and give your life to Jesus. Sometimes God has suffering for us if we are not living our lives right unto Him.
Hmmm
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, Saints &:All PRAYOR WARRIORS. GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. I HUMBLY COME BEFORE ALL OF YOU TO SAY A MIST HEARTFELT &GRACIOUS, "THANK YOU" TO ALLLLL ON THIS PLATFORM WHO FELT THIS MOTHER'S PAIN FOR HRR SON WHO STOOD TRIAL LAST WEEK IN MARYLAND. MY SON WAS FOUND...
Replies
6
Views
119
I am ### weeks pregnant. Please pray for quick, short, easy labour and a super smooth delivery. Please pray that the remaining days of labour go very smoothly without needing medical help and I have a beautiful birth without the need for a C-section or cut or stitch in my body, and deliver...
Replies
7
Views
303
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom