I need your prayers!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I Illness and had to drink their medicines on a fixed schedule! Pray that I hear the alarm, wake up on time and consume my medicines without any delay! Pray that all medicines that accept doing a great job and I may be perfectly healthy soon! Pray that the Lord sustained me and abundantly supplied with food, food additives and drugs to boost my immune system! I need your prayers! God bless you!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION & SAFETY. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
75
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
64
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY LOAN TO BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE.
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom