I Need You To Choose Me:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father, I thank you for loving me and being with me during this time. I am recovering from an awful flu this week, and possible pneumonia as well. I thank you for your love, and for your protection this week—it has been amazing. But Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ,

I ask for full financial provision, for your thumbprint and miraculous power to be upon every page of my newly published book. That you would do a supernatural wonder upon that book. Please also let it sell well, Lord, and let it touch hearts. I also ask you humbly, in the name of Jesus to send me a loving husband right now—even this weekend. A loving husband with all the qualities—someone who is more than I could ever ask, think, or imagine. Bind me to that one person God—where is he? I don’t want to play where is wally for another seven years waiting for you to answer me. Please, out of pity and compassion, send me the dream husband, and please bless the womb abundantly. The sooner I can leave the better, please bless me Father, and let every good thing that has been held back be released upon me. Let every silent prayer that I have uttered be answered with a thundering yes, and amen. Let me see the miracles that I begged and fasted for. No more tears Lord—the wait is over, my grief must go. Give me beautiful favor from above, so that everybody can tell. Please make me beautiful God, touch my skin, my jaw, my teeth, whatever braces didn't fix and creams, pills, lotions, soaps didn't achieve—in the name of Your Son Jesus, I ask that you do something. I am expecting the unexpected from you. See to all that concerns me. Fight all the battles so that I do not need to fight. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
176
STRONG SINCERE GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS THAT GOD GETS ME COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY OUT OF THIS SAFELY. PLEASE. & PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
5
Views
105
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom