I Need You Right Here, Dear Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsledge

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly father please move in life in almighty way into my life. Lift me up upon a rock in your secret tabernacle of your pivilion on a high place. Keep me from

m the noisy pestilence of the enemy. Please deliver my daughters mother ### from her evil sinful ways and move into her heart and change her. Bless her and change me when she speaks cruel and evil nonsense towards me. Keep me free from harm that I maybe free to praise your holy name. Create in me a clean heart and right spirit within me. And deliver me from all evil. Bless those that speak evil against me. Bless my finances and my home. Place your hedge of protection around me and my children. In Jesus name…Amen
 
I come in agreement with your request ###. It takes a strong man to Bless others when they do wrong to you. This shows the light of God within you & for that I call you my friend in Christ!

Father God
You have heard the prayer of the righteous. You said where 2 or 3 come in agreement to ask anything in Your name, it shall be done! Father I'm asking that you turn that heart of stone into a heart of flesh. Remove all anger & bitterness & replace them with forgiveness & kindness. Father I speak Blessings upon this brother & his family. God do a mighty work right now. Turn this situation around in a way that only you can. These things I pray, in Jesus' name, Amen!!!


~Blessings
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Father God thank you for alway be ready to hearing our prayes when we came to you with our pure heart. father please Consider each point of this pray and grant it by your grace! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I know that you will answer but I need you right now. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, a place to stay in ###. Lord come into her life, her the strength and guidance to move forward. Grace us with your presence. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
12
Views
231
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your help, my ### is in cardiac arrest and I need you to help her keep fighting because I need her please lord, in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ please help her amen
Replies
8
Views
384
God I need you right now. I need your Blessings and miracles. Father I need you to reverse the decision and order of Judge Dec 5, 2023. I have filed a modification to add the evidence that is needed. God a ask for favor of you lord and I know only you can fill the desires of my heart lord. Let...
Replies
10
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom