I Need You, Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, when I'm away and too busy with my own business, I could be easily tempted to be frustrated and all things around me seemed to drag to be drown in frustrated situation. Dear Jesus, please have Your mercy on me. I need You every day. In every single situation that You completely conceive me, on how I handle these problems, I couldn't belittle them, and this is the reason that I come back to You to seek Your mercy and Your grace. Therefore Lord, please intervene my daily activities, my connected people and my thoughts. I have been thinking for two days to move and get another job or I move to the city where I can get closer with my family. Let Your will be done, Lord. Please bless me to be success. Please also, Lord, I'd like to pray for my ### in hard situation being silent to our parent, jobless, and not married. Lord, please have Your mercy upon her. Please give her consolation and spirit her up to live her life as a strong and wise person. Please give her a good job and please let her be humble on it. Please Lord, touch my ###'s heart that he would have a yielded heart as I used to know him. He that used to adore You and fully dedicate to You, please help him to get back to You, Lord. Please help us all. Please bless us with Your power, protection, joy, peace, love, and good health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord, God our Father, bless and grant ###'s request in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Dear God, please help this family. Amen
 
Holy Father, God I can’t even imagine or grasp the love You have for Me. Your love for me and Your plan to save me overwhelms and humbles me. It boggles my imagination. That Jesus would die for me so that I can live with You captures my heart! God I ask in Jesus’ name, Heal my heart. Deliver me Lord Jesus. Straighten my life out again. Fix what is wrong in my life and make it right. God Thank You for loving me and answering this prayer with a yes and amen!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
150
Thank you Lord. Dear God please hear and answer my prayers. I'm trying to not give up and keep the faith but it's hard. Seems like when I move forward I get brought backwards. I pray for my adult children because I'm tired of taking care of them. I pray my daughter ### finds a better job and...
Replies
8
Views
157
This evil one lying now trying to go up on their pricing when we have already agreed on a price now. Really Ridiculous the devil’s taking this too far please help us Lord! Your mighty surrounding blood and fire!
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom