I Need You Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariepaul

Prayer Warrior
please pray for my ###. thank you all your pray now God blessed me with a job. pray for me cause still ### for I could pay rents. Lord please watch over me and my family cause really never ###. you all we has Father I love. please keep me on your prayer everyone. amen
 
Hear this prayer Lord and place your healing hand and comfort upon this family.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
O Lord on high give us our daily help with the ### well loved and make ### favor upon her solving all things new and old. Thank-you for your outstretched and loving arms. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
271
Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom