I Need Xtra Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavenly1972

Disciple of Prayer
Pray my x ### start paying me ###.00 or more every other week and wish he PD layaway off. I just need help from my x soften heart, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
207
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
274
Dear God thank you for your help at work today. Please soften the heart of my new Foreman that I have been assigned to help at another shop that our company runs. He called me today but I did not answer the call because I did not recognize his cell number. I called him back and I sent him a text...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom