I need urgently a job please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In name Jesus Christ that lord will open doors new job where can be own boss. My manager current job taking advantage, over loading work. In name Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
247
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
170
Replies
6
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom