I need urgent job please pray for me .... painful life

I need urgent job please tried untill now from last ### years but there is no results.....help me God otherwise Iam going to be mad
Lord we pray that you bring the perfect job. We ask that you stimulate the economy where your child lives or take your child to a place with work. We pray that you open all doors. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last month I wanted to end my life due to family problems and problems on the job. I felt like everyone was against me when I think about what happened last month I get sad, stress, and depressed. I was supposed to move in with my brother earlier this month; he changed his mind about getting the...
Replies
7
Views
304
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
184
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom