I need to prayers for my ### ...

(Please listen to these important videos below - We are in the END TIMES now before the RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH, so listening to these videos today, is the most important thing you can do for your soul, today. WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY?!?! God Bless!)

ARE YOU SAVED ETERNALLY ?!?!
How to BIBLICALLY be "BORN AGAIN" (SAVED ETERNALLY), ................. {For by GRACE we are SAVED through FAITH, in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ} !!!

THE MEANING OF BORN AGAIN

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? ARE YOU "TRULY" SAVED??!!!

ETERNAL SECURITY (Means once you truly "UNDERSTAND", "BELIEVE" in your heart & "TRUST" in the shed "BLOOD & FINISHED WORK" of Jesus Christ on the cross, you can "NOT" ever LOSE your SALVATION).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m coming today in request of prayer over me and my family. I lost my dad in Aug of 24, It’s almost been two years. Since his passing I haven’t been myself. I feel this weight and anxiety. I am working on myself and my relationship with God. I know he has not forgotten me. I just want to feel...
Replies
10
Views
180
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
172
my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom