I need to hear from ### ASAP. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for Jesus to come talk to me. So many hardships have been happening to me this month back to back. Losses I have been taking this month totaling over 500 dollars. Thankful I paid most of my bills but not happy with my carelessness. As much as i struggle to get money and need money. I need...
Replies
12
Views
223
Pray strongly for me that I hear from this handyman. He confirmed yesterday that he will be there this morning to see the tasks at my mother's home. I called him now to give him the address and didn't hear from him. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
51
I need prayer request right away that the neighbor across from where my partner ### and I, ###, live at apartment complex #4 at ### in ###, moves out as soon as possible because they caused a problem already last Friday with me as well. I am afraid to step out of my apartment complex building...
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom