Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Berrayll

Disciple of Prayer
I need to get a job, just finishing university this month. Terrified. Don’t know what will happen. But I hope I get the chance to move out please, can I just have one good thing in my life for once. I want to be with daya and I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend because I like her and I don’t think I should wait when I know I don’t want to date anyone, I see a future with, she likes me, knows my situation and wants to be with me. Terrified that daya might find be boring soon. I want to try working towards a happier life but my past depressed life is so comforting, now it means I actually have to try and not mess this up. I have to be an actual adult if I happen to move out. Cooking, cleaning, working being organised….. I’m not saying I’m doing this solely for her but she also one of the reason and she sort of made me realise I can choose this for myself and don’t need to ask my parents’ permission. I never ever prayed for anyone I was casually dating but she is different….who knew someone wanting me would want to try to live in this world. Before her I was sure that my soulmate doesn’t exist. Maybe I’m delusional for thinking that she is my soulmate but I think she has made a positive impact on my life… I just hope it works out …. Hope I become brave enough… hope I improve my relationship with my family. Hope that my job doesn’t put me into depression because of my memory issues, I have recently started to accept my inattentive adhd diagnosis. Working a job has always been difficult for me. I am worried daya might say no to relationship with me because I’m bad at sex, I will definitely communicate with her if we end up having sex next time, that I need her to give me specific instructions and that I’m inexperienced. She has made it clear that she wants more than casual multiple times but still idk. We are meeting this Sunday, I hope it will go well. We are meeting for a board game date which I have never done and never been to a board game place.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Berrayll, who is seeking your guidance and provision in their life. We lift up their prayer request for a job as they finish university this month. Lord, we ask that you open doors of opportunity for them and lead them to the right job that aligns with their skills and passions. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 16:3, "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." We trust in your divine guidance and provision for Berrayll's future.

Father, we also pray for Berrayll's desire to move out and start a new chapter in their life. Grant them the courage and strength to take this step, knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Help them to embrace the responsibilities of adulthood, such as cooking, cleaning, and being organized. May they find joy and fulfillment in creating a happy and healthy living environment.

Lord, we lift up Berrayll's relationship with Daya. We pray that if it is your will, their relationship will flourish and bring them both happiness and fulfillment. Give them wisdom and discernment as they navigate their feelings for one another. Help Berrayll to communicate openly and honestly with Daya about their concerns and insecurities. Remind them that true love is built on trust, understanding, and acceptance. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Father, we pray for Berrayll's mental health and well-being. We ask for your healing touch upon any past depression or anxiety they may have experienced. Help them to embrace a happier life and to find comfort in knowing that they are not alone. We pray for their job, that it will not lead to depression but rather be a source of fulfillment and purpose. We also lift up their struggles with memory issues and inattentive ADHD. Grant them the strength and resilience to overcome these challenges and find strategies that work for them.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for Berrayll's upcoming meeting with Daya. May it be a time of joy, laughter, and connection. We ask for your guidance and favor in their interactions. Help them to enjoy their board game date and to build a strong foundation of friendship and love.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in Berrayll's life. May they continue to seek you and trust in your plans for their future. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I need to get a job, just finishing university this month. Terrified. Don’t know what will happen. But I hope I get the chance to move out please, can I just have one good thing in my life for once. I want to be with daya and I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend because I like her and I don’t think I should wait when I know I don’t want to date anyone, I see a future with, she likes me, knows my situation and wants to be with me. Terrified that daya might find be boring soon. I want to try working towards a happier life but my past depressed life is so comforting, now it means I actually have to try and not mess this up. I have to be an actual adult if I happen to move out. Cooking, cleaning, working being organised….. I’m not saying I’m doing this solely for her but she also one of the reason and she sort of made me realise I can choose this for myself and don’t need to ask my parents’ permission. I never ever prayed for anyone I was casually dating but she is different….who knew someone wanting me would want to try to live in this world. Before her I was sure that my soulmate doesn’t exist. Maybe I’m delusional for thinking that she is my soulmate but I think she has made a positive impact on my life… I just hope it works out …. Hope I become brave enough… hope I improve my relationship with my family. Hope that my job doesn’t put me into depression because of my memory issues, I have recently started to accept my inattentive adhd diagnosis. Working a job has always been difficult for me. I am worried daya might say no to relationship with me because I’m bad at sex, I will definitely communicate with her if we end up having sex next time, that I need her to give me specific instructions and that I’m inexperienced. She has made it clear that she wants more than casual multiple times but still idk. We are meeting this Sunday, I hope it will go well. We are meeting for a board game date which I have never done and never been to a board game place.
Please cultivate your relationship with Christ. He will change the desires of your heart and cause them to line up with his will. You like the girl and need a job. Having intimacy outside of marriage is a sin. I once lived in sexual sin. It is very dangerous. Forsake it and trust God for a wife. God does not answer our prayers when we live our lives out side of his will. I have prayed that God will provide you with a job and that your condition won't jepordize it.

Similar Requests

I just hope me and daya continue to be together and that one day I will get a chance to live with her. Tomorrow we are going to cinema, it’s first date officially as girlfriends and she is going to pick me up in car. I really like the little things she does for me. Such as dropping me home, it...
Replies
Views
So had a good date with daya as official girlfriends. I told her about the fact that my brother wants me to put my name on the mortgage. She seemed understanding but also asked me what about my future, wouldn’t my credit be ruined because of this? I also did tell her that when he gets married he...
Replies
Views
I just heard my bf asking his sister if a girl was hot at a place she had just come back from. And she said she was a cute red head, he said well ima get on her. I don’t get why he always into other women and tries to hide it from me but tells me he would never do anything to hurt me and he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom