I Need To Find Someone To Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
i m desperate to find someone who can help me to find solutions to my psychological problems, be interested in my problems and understand me, I can't find solutions all by myself and therapists don't help me at all.

please God help me!
 
You will be taught tough lessons but that is The Lord's way of making you understand how much Love & Trust you should have in him. At no point in your life will The Lord leave you to learn on your own. He is always teaching! God Bless You Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I find someone to fix my wood floors. One vendor said they were unfixable. I refuse to believe so, thank u.
Replies
8
Views
158
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
201
There was deep lust (and perhaps love) between me and an unavailable man. I didn’t give in. We never consummated it. I’m wondering if the Lord will send me someone else I’ll desire just as much or am I fated to be with someone whom I don’t really desire? I want my husband to be the man I desire...
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom