I Need To Find Answers About My Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I ask these things in Jesus name. I believe in Jesus Christ but I really need assistance. When things look bleak I go into panic mode. I never learned how to fully trust the Lord even in dire/terrifying circumstances. My first instinct is to race to find solutions and then I panic...
Replies
11
Views
330
My dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name and Majestic name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth the one and only true God and savior of our souls! I come humbly, but yet I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need for my granddaughter ### and...
Replies
7
Views
244
Hello, whoever is reading this. I need to make a confession but I don't know who to confess to, and I'm too ashamed to confess to someone I know. So I will post it here. Ok. For context, I am 13 years old. I have struggled with lust for a long time now. I was exposed to pornographic...
Replies
9
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom