I Need To Find Answers About My Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that I can find answers about my past because I don't remember what caused my psychological problems and I'm obsessed with that, I need that so that I can live in the present moment at last and be concentrated on what I want in my life, especially my relationships.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I ask these things in Jesus name. I believe in Jesus Christ but I really need assistance. When things look bleak I go into panic mode. I never learned how to fully trust the Lord even in dire/terrifying circumstances. My first instinct is to race to find solutions and then I panic...
Replies
11
Views
330
My dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name and Majestic name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth the one and only true God and savior of our souls! I come humbly, but yet I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need for my granddaughter ### and...
Replies
7
Views
244
Hello, whoever is reading this. I need to make a confession but I don't know who to confess to, and I'm too ashamed to confess to someone I know. So I will post it here. Ok. For context, I am 13 years old. I have struggled with lust for a long time now. I was exposed to pornographic...
Replies
9
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom