I need to find a job by end of this month. Also I need

Shamilas

Disciple of Prayer
I need to find a job by end of this month. Also, I need prayer for my mom; she has severe body pains, doctors cannot find her problem.
 
May God bless you and lead you to opportunities that will allow you to prosper; and I pray that your loved one's health will be restored, and healed to better health. In Jesus name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
270
Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
95
I have been in a difficult situation. I lost my mother 6 months ago, and after her loss, my dad does not want to help with any of the things that have to be done following my mother's death. She did not have any will or anything; she never mentioned anything to me or my siblings, so I was left...
Replies
9
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom