I need to be prayed for my ###

Tysmur

Disciple of Prayer
I need to be prayed for my financial problems. I have too much debt and I don't know how I will pay them.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my sister’s health she is having some health issues and also her husband and her children are not at all supportive she has no one to help her except God plz pray that God listen her silent prayers and help her in all she needs Ameen
Replies
7
Views
215
Please forgive me for what I said and thought. I pray for answers and a permanent solution to my problems. Please forgive me of my sin and hate. I pray You handle those that hurt me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
122
Please join me in prayer as I trust God for breakthrough in three specific areas. First, for His provision to fulfill my immediate shopping and household needs. Second, for the grace and endurance to finish my college course strong. And third, for financial restoration so that I can fully pay...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom