I need the touch of the Lord, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
176
I'm going through a lot and I can't seem to stop going and going. I just want the stillness in my soul and everything to be taken care of peaceably and to be the light for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm also praying for my granddaughter ### who's been exercising obsessively to stop and...
Replies
4
Views
295
Dear God. I am praying for all those who need some spring in their steps who need some joy in their life , fill those who are struggling or in debt with a reason to be full of joy, perform creative miracles and meet financial needs in Jesus' name Lord where there is spiritual dryness in their...
Replies
15
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom