I Need The Lord To Move In My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that The Lord will restore my relationship w/ him my name is ###, that he will take away the spirit of perversion, homosexuality, illness, addiction from me. Pray that The Lord will bless me with a job, that he will guide me in taking care of my DUI, and my student loans, so that I can go back to school and be everything that he has called me to be. Pray that The Lord will heal my grandmother ###, mother ###, My father ###, and my step mother ###, as well as my step father ###. I pray that The Lord will heal them physically as they all suffer from ailments, spiritually/emotionally because my parents and step parents suffer from substance abuse issues and I want The Lord to heal them as well as I so we can break any generational curses, emotionally as traumatic things have happened to them as they were children/young adults and they still have yet to deal with those issues, I believe that since that was the case with them that has trickled down to their children. I pray that The Lord will bless my siblings and my step siblings, that The Lord will give us all grace/mercy/forgiveness/success. I feel like we've all been through so much as children and instead of healing we've done nothing but sweep everything under the rug and act like nothing has happened. I really want The Lord to move in mine and my family's lives so we can be everything he has called us to be. Even in my mess I don't believe that I have steered too far from God I just want to be restored. I still know how amazing he is and who he is... I want to feel the presence of God again... Not just like when I'm worshipping or praising but the presence when you feel him moving in that very moment and things being rearranged in that instance. I want The Lord to take that lying spirit demon out of me. I want The Lord to heal my two friends from being HIV positive, I haven't been tested yet, but I do believe there is a possibility that I have it too, and I want The Lord to also heal me. I want to experience God on a different level at this point in my life...

In Jesus name amen!
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am facing attacks on my health and on my life. Lord guide me and protect me from all evil. I defend me from the wicked and my enemies.
Replies
11
Views
162
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
64
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom