I Need The Lord And I Need Things To Change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

savingfaith7

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### and I. We need God and we need help in almost every way. I know in my heart to trust and follow God but I need prayer for strength to do so. I Am very overwhelmed and scared and don't know where or how to even start to fix everything...please pray for us God bless you and thank you.
 
Lord, keep this prayer in complete faith and just to focus on Your words. I am praying for ###. ###
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We’ve been at it for so long now. I feel like I’m being done wrong. She goes quiet on me, I feel like she enjoys being around her coworkers more than she does being around me, she doesn’t even tell me she loves me. And she’s very secretive. I don’t like it. I keep thinking about how I want...
Replies
9
Views
456
things that change when you put God first. The seventh one is the craziest one. Stay till the end. Number one, your mind changes. The anxiety, the stress, the depression that used to control your life no longer holds so much weight. And it's not because your problems go away. It's because you...
Replies
12
Views
244
Please pray for me I am facing attacks on my health and on my life. Lord guide me and protect me from all evil. I defend me from the wicked and my enemies.
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom