I need strong prayers for my work ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please change my luck for the better, please. & please keep me safe. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
140
I'm currently and continuously facing spiritual attacks from different sides. My academic progress is facing a problematic situation (subject related problems) and also my financial situation is also not in a good condition. My family situation is also getting worse. I don't know what to do...
Replies
9
Views
329
Greetings! My name is ###. I need divine and urgent healing to remove evil spirits and obsessed persons from attacking me with violent and destructive black magic, making me very sick and causing mishap. I need immediate and divine healing from severe gastrointestinal problems. It seems like my...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom