I need some help for the daily pain I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 242elaine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
2

242elaine

Guest
I need some help for the daily pain I have, I am not complaining but sometimes it just gets to me.

Blessings!
 
Dear Lord, if ### has not seen the doctor about her pain, may she do so. And once it is diagnosed, we all can be specific in our prayers for her as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen and amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe my soul is being attacked spiritually and demonically; I need some help; I need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
165
Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...
Replies
7
Views
290
Dear Heavenly Father I could use some help. Our house taxes are due and I have a little over half. I need help with the rest of it. Also we are in desperate need of a second car. With my husband working in a different town I need to be able to get our daughter and take her to her appointments...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom