I Need Psychological Healing And Help In Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that I can heal from my psychological problems at last and that I can leave this burden behind me and get some support too, pray that I can be able to be more social and opened to people and find the right man for me

amen
 
John 14:6 says, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Oh God, let us be firebrands for Your Kingdom. Let our hearts and minds be set like flint to follow and serve You daily. Hear the cry of our hearts as we long to please You and Your Son and Your precious Holy Spirit. Help us to take up our cross daily and follow You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we come to you today because we believe in your word, that tells us to cast all our fears and burdens on you, heavenly Father, teach us Lord to leave all our prayer requests and troubles at your feet, knowing that you are there to carry our burdens as you teach us how to confront our fears. Jesus, please touch the souls of your children and send comfort to all that ask in your name, because it is true as your word is true: IF WE ONLY BELIEVE AND DON'T BECOME DISCOURAGED. HELP US FACE THAT YOUR TIME IS NOT THE SAME AS OUR TIME, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE NOT HANDLING OUR NEEDS.

As the strongest steel is tempered by the fire, so the human spirit is made strong by adversity. Father in Heaven, we love you and need you at this moment more than very. If it is your will, answer this prayer request today, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19 Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My ### and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom