I need prayers to save my marriage/reconciliation ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
“Dear Lord, please guide this dear person during their trouble in their marriage. May your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, this is the way, walk here, when you turn to her right and to your left Isa. 30:21. “Please reassure them when they see a thousand fall on their right side and ten thousand at their left; help them to know that if they follow You, it will not happen to them Ps. 91:7. Hide them under your protective wings. Lord, I pray for a testimony you can use for Your glory when this troubled or broken marriage is healed and restored!

MarriageHelpOnline.com is where I found hope for my marriage…. I found hope and peace and read so many encouraging testimonies of hopeless marriages restored after infidelity and betrayal. Don’t give up or let it consume you! ~ ###”
 
Praying for healing and restoration of your marriage in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for full marriage reconciliation between my wife ### and me. She left last week and took our toddler daughter. I do not know what is happening, but I know I want them back so badly. My daughter is my entire world, and I love ### very much. Please pray for reconciliation, healing...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray for me, I need prayer for marriage restoration, peace, and unity, love, and intimacy in marriage. Husband to stay faithful and have fear of the Lord. And God to bring conviction to his heart to soften his heart to be the godly husband and father, making godly and wise choices not...
Replies
7
Views
161
Ooooh lord I pray this morning for my marriage recovery we come back together in our marriage with ### and renewal our Love better than it was before we bring up our children together ### and ### for a better family girl us a matrimonio marriage amen
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom