I need prayers to go up again for us. We have found

ATC9902

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayers to go up again for us. We have found another place to live that we love! We need prayers that they will work with us on the deposit and rent. We can't pay the deposit till the 30th of this month. But we have to be out of where we are now by the 30th of this month to not pay rent again here! Please pray they will work with us and that we can still get this place. We really want to move here and feel it is where God wants us to be. I would appreciate all prayers going up! Thank you and God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I hope everyone's doing well it's been a while since I've posted on here. I think the first prayer request I wrote on here was probably months ago. I'm here back with another one. I don't think this request is any different from the last one I posted. I just need to be lifted in prayer...
Replies
14
Views
627
Please pray for me I'm ###. I have a daughter 11 years old in the 4th grade today the school called my daughter ### 11 years old drew some classmates with black and red and gave their eyes red X marks. Also last week she bit another student and also she scratched her arm all up the principle...
Replies
8
Views
358
Please pray for me I'm ###. I have a daughter 11 years old in the 4th grade today the school called my daughter ### 11 years old drew some classmates with black and red and gave their eyes red X marks. Also last week she bit another student and also she scratched her arm all up the principle...
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom